REVIEW & PROMO: fHg Designs Bib

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For those of you who know how awesome the puking is that comes with an infant with GERD/Reflux, you know how important the bibs are.
 I have a bunch of ugly ones that cover up cute outfits. So I went on a hunt to find a cute bib to cover up a plain outfit.
For this purpose, I scouted and found fHg Designs.
I had the opportunity to review a bib and I chose the Amy Butler Baby Bib in Lotus.
It is SO DANG CUTE!
I'm pretty sure for most of the summer, my baby will be wearing this and a white onesie and will "out-cute" anyone.

Check her out:

This bib is so easy to put on, just slip it over the head.
It is big enough to actually catch the loads of spit-up and it has a super absorbent terry cloth back.
 I love it.
And it will work for her from newborn to toddler.
Go here and buy a few for your little puker or slobber-er.
If my 23 month old slobber monster would leave it on, I'd be getting a few for him.
These are not your average ugly bib, they are a functional fashion statement.

Something every busy mommy needs to make life easier/better.

BUSY MOMMY LIKES!

You may purchase one here.
Also through the month of April they will add a paci-clip for free to any order, just mention Busy Mommy Likes! :)

*I received this product for review, however, the opinions remain my own.
It is an extra cute, useful product and I recommend it.*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog - I am your newest follower!
    http://www.retail-therapy-lounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a flourishing website designed and dedicated to cost conscious Parents
    everywhere. We know you are actively concerned about your family’s costs, bills,
    and expenses. At Deals for Kids, we have you totally covered. With our ‘volume
    buying savings’ model; you get to get in on some incredible daily/weekly savings.
    Imagine being able to save from 50-90% off of your family’s everyday items; not to
    mention...gifts, spas, outings, sports events, and even family fashions. You name
    it, and we have it...for HUGE savings!

    Check us out today http://DealsforKids.ca

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! GOOD LUCK :)