Paradigm Shift

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hello to anyone who wondered where in the heck I have disappeared to. :) 
(all 3 of you)
I am here. 
I am at home with my wonderful, crazy kids and I am present

Let me explain:

One day, a couple of years back, as I was running from an elementary school to ditch my oldest two kids...to a preschool/daycare to ditch my third child...and dragging my infant along as I ventured out to meet a customer for a new business I had started... I was tired and unhappy. I was living life full speed and realizing that it was a crapfest. I was always grouchy. When I was home, which wasn't often...I was working on my other ventures of networking online and building a review blog- that was fun for me, but was also taking away from the only time I did have with my kids. 

 I started asking myself big questions like: 
-How in the world am I going to have seven kids if I can't keep up with the four that I have
-Why in the heck am I having all of these sweet children, and sending them away? 
-These sweet kiddos are MINE and I want them with me, but how?
-How can I find the time to say "yes" to the spontaneous fun I always dreamed of? 
-Is this really how I want to live my life?
-How I want my children to live theirs?

I quickly realized that something had to give. 
SO-I pulled the plug on everything but the basics. 
I pulled my third child out of preschool.
I pulled my older two children out of elementary school.
I ditched my new business I was trying to grow. 
I stopped blogging. 
I tried my best to simplify my life. 
I read books upon books about minimalist living and slow living and simplifying. My eyes were opened to the life I wanted to be living. 


Fast forward to now ....

-I homeschool my two oldest children. 
-I now have five kids and am still hoping for my seven. 
-I am happy.
-I live simply.
-I live slowly. 
-I love fiercely.
-I am intentional with my time and energy. 
-I don't care about THINGS. I care about RELATIONSHIPS. 
-I no longer glorify busy. 
-I strive for peace and calm. 
-I jumped out of the fast lane and am thriving in the wild.
-I am free.


So I don't review things that help calm my busy life anymore. I just ditched the busy life all together. So....That's where I've been. 
Playing in the mud with my kids ;)

But if you miss me...
I do have an instagram addiction and you can find me there :)
@tessyfishburn

Also....I'm really hoping to catch up and keep up my personal blog sometime soon. So hopefully I can be found there in a few months ;) 

But as far as BUSY MOMMY LIKES is concerned....
She no longer exists...
 and I love it that way. 

XOXO
-Tess

2 comments:

  1. Great article, love your sharing so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2000. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescibtion like: Insulin ,Sulfonylureas,Thiazolidinediones but Icould not get the cure rather to reduce the pain abd brink back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I aslo contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabtes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, WEAK ERECTION.,PAINFUL OR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2348142454860.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! GOOD LUCK :)