REVIEW: Fisher Price Imaginext Bigfoot the Monster

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My son saw the Fisher Price Imaginext Bigfoot the Monster at Target and it was all he ever needed.

It was only a few weeks before his 5th birthday, so I gave him the option of telling all of his grandparents that he was saving money for this and asking them to contribute to the Bigfoot fund rather than buy him a present. (It was fitting in perfectly with our family lesson on saving money, etc. ) He did just that, and because he has so many grandparents- with the great-grandparents and all, he got enough money at his party. The very next day we were at Target as soon as they opened and he bought this bad boy: 

Everyone loves him! He fits right in with the family. ..and the love of yeti/bigfoot/sasquatch :).

He has a rechargeable battery, in an easy open compartment, so I don't have to "doctor" him everytime he gets worn out ;) My son can charge it all by himself. I love that- it makes life easier.

This toy became a quick favorite, making his cave right on our toyshelf.
When friends and cousins come to play, the Bigfoot entertains them.

This toy entertains and is easy to play with and maintain-making my life easier and better!

BUSY MOMMY LIKES!

*I received no compensation of any form for this review. I (my son) purchased this with my (his) own money by my (his) own free will. I do love it, and I like to share good finds, for that reason, I have done this review. My opinions are and will always be my own.*

2 comments:

  1. My son would be super freaked out by that! LOL But I always love buying toys like that anyway! Hahha!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up! I'm following you back! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Kim
    http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for stopping by my site. I am now following you. Feel free to follow on twitter @thefrugalwife, I always follow back Thanks, Dawn http:/www.thefrugalwife.net

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! GOOD LUCK :)