REVIEW: BANGO

Monday, March 28, 2011

Who wants to go to the salon everytime they need their bangs cut?!
Not me.
Or my little sister.
Allow me to introduce: Teva- she's adorable right?!
Her bangs-actually- her hair has been an issue for nearly 18 years now...and I usually get to deal with it.
I got online and I found the coolest new product.
Check it out!
The other day Teva came over...and this is how the bang cutting all played out:





Awesome! Right??
(I know-I'm the ugly sister, shh)

You know you want a BANGO.
I'm using it on my 2 and 4 year old kids next.

This product makes cutting hair easier, and cuter/better.

Buy yours here

BUSY MOMMY LIKES!
"MOMMY" AKA "BIG SISTER"...

*I received this product to review, no other compensation received. My opinions are and always will be my own. I tried it. I loved it :)*


4 comments:

  1. Loved the bango! she is sooo right! :) My bangos needed bangoed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go bango oh dango.....awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you please bring this to Sunday dinner so I can use it, too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a flourishing website designed and dedicated to cost conscious Parents
    everywhere. We know you are actively concerned about your family’s costs, bills,
    and expenses. At Deals for Kids, we have you totally covered. With our ‘volume
    buying savings’ model; you get to get in on some incredible daily/weekly savings.
    Imagine being able to save from 50-90% off of your family’s everyday items; not to
    mention...gifts, spas, outings, sports events, and even family fashions. You name
    it, and we have it...for HUGE savings!

    Check us out today http://DealsforKids.ca

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! GOOD LUCK :)